Founded in 2014, Content Viking is a content marketing agency headquartered in Rostock, Germany. We help business owners get more clients via blogging.
At this point, you’re probably asking yourself: what do Vikings have to do with blog content?
- Our main value is courage. Courage to persevere when things are tough, courage to do the right thing when it’s hard, and courage to say no and be ok when clients tell us no. Our founder had four failed businesses prior to this one. A Viking is a fitting symbol of this warrior spirit.
- We’re based in a part of north Germany that has historical links to the Vikings. Germans are famous for being organised and systematic. We are big fans of the E-Myth methodology and have a very systematic way of doing business.
What makes us different?
- Unlike most digital agencies, we only do one thing: we write blog content. We don’t mind if this loses us some business; we can’t please everyone. We believe there is more value in us being a specialist rather than a jack-of-all-trades.
- Most service providers are content to just deliver the work and send an invoice. We actually care about our customers. We have regular check-in meetings with our clients, and will normally respond to your emails within 24 business hours. We go out of our way to provide value beyond the packages our clients choose, such as consulting, helpful articles about marketing and free bonus content.
- We believe that content marketing is about building relationships, not putting your product or service in front of people. It is our mission to help you articulate your marketing in a way that connects with your customers.
Click here to find out more about what we do.